Hello everyone, missed you guys!
In today’s post, I am going to be sharing with you some of my favourite quotes relating to motherhood. Some are emotional, some are funny but more than anything I found them extremely relatable! Here they are:
- “Mom say: You may not have candy for breakfast, now finish your pop tart.” Lacey Griner
- “There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it” Chinese Proverb
- “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had… and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.” Linda Wooten
- “Mom; The amazing ability to hear a sneeze through closed doors, in the middle of the night, 3 bedrooms away… while daddy snores next to you. ” unknown
- “To the world you are a mother but to your family you are the world.” unknown
- “Im looking for a moisturiser to hide the fact that I’ve been tired since 2008.”
- “Ive said some pointless stuff in my life , but telling a toddler “don’t spill this” is by far the most pointless of all.”
- “My kids laughing is my favourite sound, their deep breathing when asleep is a close second.”
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” Cardinal Mermillad
- “You know you’re a mom when going to the grocery store by yourself is a vacation.”
- “Being a mother is not about what you gave up to have a child, but what you’ve gained from having one.” -So true!-
Being a mother is what makes me who I am today… I have to say however, its not all as easy as it may seem. My house definetly does not look like it did before having children, my days, sleeps and memory are definitely shorter… my heart however is so much bigger, my patience has reached a level I never even knew I had in me and the love I could give is unconditional.
All the outfits of the children in the pictures below are from Gymboree. I love matching my babies’ outfits, whether it is through colours, fabrics, styles and this store works perfectly for that!